Chloë Sevigny, All Over Press.
CHLOË SEVIGNY: CITY SLICKER
We love Chloë Sevigny for her hip, downtown city-slicker chic, and it’s in effortless casual looks like these that her style really shines.
- The right shirtdress is a must-have, and some nautical
elements, such as clean-cut lapels and practical pockets, will be a
versatile choice for day and night throughout the season.
- Give a hand to the new holdall – a sack-like
handheld bag, like a runway-ready version of a simple shopper. It
brings a casual insouciance – ideal for running around on warm
- The lengthening effect of vertical
stripes is well-known, but you only have to look to Chloë to see how
well it works. For extra length and style, try a stripe in contrast
shades and size – a slim darker colour on a thick pale hue will
- The lightweight coat is an
essential for between-seasons weather, and the right accents can
make it even more stylish. Chloë’s printed contrast cuffs add a hit
of fun to her fashionable look.
- Slip into something more comfortable! For a new update on the classic elegant mule, look for a versatile style with a stacked heel – nothing says summer quite like a little exposed heel.