SCAN & BUY
Shopping at H&M is now even easier!
Scan & Buy seamlessly knits together the experiences of online and offline shopping.
Have you found an item at the store that is no longer available in your size, or favorite color? Use the Scan & Buy feature in the H&M mobile app to check if an item is available online and have it sent to your home.
How to Scan & Buy
- Open the H&M app on your smart phone.
- Find the price tag for the garment you wish to purchase.
- Click on the scan icon (barcode) in the H&M app, hold your phone over the price tag and press scan. The price tag will appear on your screen.
- If the item is available to purchase online you will be directed to a product detail page. On this page, you can order the item by choosing your desired colour and size.
- After putting a scanned item into your virtual shopping bag, you will be given three options: return to scanning, continue online shopping, or proceed to checkout.
- If the item is not available to purchase online, you will receive a notification message on your screen.