Enjoy the romantic fashion capital in style with H&M Club.
Last date to apply: 7th of January 2018.
Apply by posting your most inspiring fashion moment on WeiBo and hashtag #HMStudio and #HMClub. Enter the competition by clicking the "Apply Now" button below and fill in your information together with a motivation on why you should be the one attending the Studio Collection SS18 Event. Good luck!
By entering the “Win a trip to the H&M Studio Collection SS18
Event in Paris!” (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and
conditions (the “Rules”).
The Competition is open to all residents of Mainland China (Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan is excluded).
The winner needs to be 18 years or older to enter the competition and have a valid passport. It’s the winners’ responsibility to apply for a VISA if needed. The winner needs to speak English and agree that interviews and pictures can be published on H&M’s media channels. Local terms & conditions may apply.
1. The Competition closes at 23:59:59 CST on 07th of Jan, 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
To enter the Competition:
i. if you are already a member apply for the competition.
ii. if you are not already a member sign up to H&M Club and then apply for the competition.
By filling in your personal information and applying for this competition you are giving us your consent and the rights to use this information for this competition. We will request the following information:
i. Your mobile phone number;
ii. Your email address as it appears on your H&M Club account;
iii. Your club point balance as of this moment;
iv. Your WeiBo name;
v. Whether your passport is valid;
vi. A motivation of why you should be the one attending the Studio
2. For your entry to be accepted it must be received before the Competition closes at 23:59:59 on the Closing Date.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, for network, computer or hardware or software failures of any kind. Late, incomplete, illegible, false or deceptive entries, entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk and entries that do not satisfy requirements of these Rules will be disqualified and will not be counted. (If there is a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the entry it will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account)
5. H&M reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. H&M also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if H&M has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
6. The Winners will be notified by via mobile phone given that the mobile phone number is provided when signing up for the Competition. If a Winner does not answer the phone within 24 hours of such notification the Prize will be forfeited and H&M will be entitled to select an alternative winner in accordance with the process described above. If such alternative winner fails to respond the Prize will be forfeited and H&M shall select a further alternate winner. This process shall continue until an eligible winner has been notified and has responded. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements of these Rules may result in the Prize being forfeited. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner as set out above.
7. H&M does not take any responsibility for the Winner’s and
Friend’s passport & visa application. If the Winner’s or Friend’s
visa application to France is rejected then the Prize will be
forfeited and H&M will be entitled to select an alternative
8. There will be two Winners and each Winner can bring a friend (referred to as “Friend“). Each Winner will receive two H&M Studio Collection SS18 Event tickets in total.
9. H&M will pay for the flight ticket from the winner's departure place (limited to China) to Paris. Departure & Return date will be decided by H&M.
10.H&M will pay for one double/twin bed room for each Winner.
11. The Winner and friend should apply for visa to France by themselves and H&M will not pay for this cost.
12. H&M will pay for a two-nights hotel stay in Paris, flights, transfer from and to the airport in Paris, as well as lunch and dinner on February 28. The accommodation, flights, transfers, lunch and dinner on February 28 are all assigned by H&M and the Winners and their friends have no right to change this.
13. All the other cost which is not mentioned above will not be paid by H&M.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of H&M’s stores or online. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
15. The Prize is awarded at H&M’s discretion and no prize will
be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any
entrant. H&M, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select
17. H&M may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules and/or suspend or cancel the Competition at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on the H&M website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on the H&M website.
18. Insofar as permitted by law, H&M, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up or using the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of H&M, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media and their name being
20. H&M accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.