Tamu McPherson’s style is an instant happy pill. This street style icon mixes classic items with fun pieces and pops of colour.
Tamu McPherson, digital consultant, content creator and the creative mind behind All the Pretty Birds, is a long-time H&M Life favourite.
Based in Milan, she is a regular on the international fashion scene. We caught up with Tamu in between the couture shows in Paris to document her personal style.
WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE DESIGNER?
– I’m really in to Christopher Kane at the moment, I like the work of Suno, I think Marco de Vincenzo is extremely talented and I love the aesthetic of Joseph Altazurra.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR SIGNATURE STYLE?
– Feminine mixed with menswear.
WHAT IS YOUR GUILTY FASHION PLEASURE?
– I like sunglasses a lot and I love Eres bathing suits and lingerie.
WHO WOULD YOOU LIKE TO MEET?
– I would love to meet Tina Turner and talk to her about how she was able to become be the icon she is.
IF THERE WAS A MOVIE ABOUT YOU, WHO WOULD PLAY YOU?
– Oh, wow, if there was a move about me I think I'd like Kerry Washington to play me.