H&M Club has teamed up with Kidzania London to give you the chance to win tickets for you and your family!
Spend some family time with your kids this winter and enter the chance to win a set of 4 tickets for Kidzania London. Designed for children aged 4-14, Kidzania blends learning and reality with entertainment.
Kidzania London is based at Westfield London, Ariel Way, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7GA
To enter for your chance to win, send "Win Kidzania Tickets" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please detail in the email your full name and email adress as it appears on your Club account.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the H&M Club online free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
2. The Prize Draw is free to enter via the H&M Club homepage on www.hm.com or via the H&M Club app and no purchase is necessary.
3. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over (or, in the case of individuals ages 16 or 17, who have obtained parental consent). Employees of the H&M Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw are excluded from entering this Prize Draw. (H&M is a part of the H&M Group operating in the UK as H&M Hennes & Mauritz UK Limited (“H&M”) and shall include all related group companies).
4. The Prize Draw opens at 12:00:00 GMT on 1st December 2017 and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 2nd January 2018.
How to enter
5. You may enter the Prize Draw by:
i. (if you are already a member) following the menu on the H&M Club page on www.hm.com or via the H&M Club app;
ii. (if you are not already a member) signing up to H&M Club and following the menu on the H&M Club page on www.hm.com or via the H&M Club app;
b. sending an email to email@example.com entitled “WIN KIDZANIA TICKETS” including your full name, the email address as it appears on your H&M Club account and how H&M should contact you if you win a Prize
6. For your entry to be accepted it must be received before the Prize Draw closes at 23:59:59 on 2nd January 2018 and only one entry per person is permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, for network, computer or hardware or software failures of any kind. Late, incomplete, illegible, false or deceptive entries and entries that do not satisfy requirements of these Rules will be disqualified and will not be counted. (If there is a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the entry it will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account shown on the entry form.)
8. H&M reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. H&M also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third-party rights or if H&M has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
The Draw and Notification
9. Five winners (“Winners”) will be chosen by a random selection from all successful entrants on 3rd January 2018 by H&M. H&M’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered.
10. The Winners will be notified by via email at the email address provided when signing up for the Prize Draw and must confirm receipt of the notification email to claim their Prize (as defined below). If a Winner does not respond to H&M within 24 hours of such notification the Prize will be forfeited and H&M will be entitled to select an alternative winner in accordance with the process described above. If such alternative winner fails to respond the Prize will be forfeited and H&M shall select a further alternate winner. This process shall continue until an eligible winner has been notified and has responded. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements of these Rules may result in the Prize being forfeited. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner as set out above.
11. No entrant shall be classed as a Winner entitled to receive the Prize unless and until their eligibility has been verified and H&M have confirmed that such verification has been completed.
12. Each Winner will receive a set of four tickets to visit Kidzania London (Westfield London, Ariel Way, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7GA) (“Kidzania”) (the “Prize”).
13. Each Prize is worth approximately SIXTY POUNDS (£60).
14. The Prize will be sent to each Winner within seven days of them being notified for their win.
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of H&M’s stores or online.
16. H&M reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
17. The Prize is awarded at H&M’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. H&M, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a Winner.
18. Save for the initial costs of delivering the Prize to an address in the UK H&M cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize unless expressly stated in these Rules. If costs such as taxes, travelling or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Prize Draw, they shall be covered by you.
19. The Winner is responsible for providing identification documents required for redemption of the Prize. H&M will not replace any lost or stolen Prize once in the Winner’s possession.
20. The Winner is responsible for complying with Kidzania’s terms and conditions (including regulations and restrictions) when using the Prize.
22. H&M may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules and/or suspend or cancel the Prize Draw at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on the H&M website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on the H&M. website.
23. Insofar as permitted by law, H&M, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up or using the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of H&M, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media and their name being used on a list of Winners.
25. Personal data supplied during the course of this Prize Draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment / delivery / arrangement of the prize. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
26. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. The Winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The H&M Club Manager, H&M Hennes & Mauritz UK Limited, 1st Floor, 25 Argyll St, London W1F 7TS or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the closure of the Prize Draw.
28. H&M accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Prize Draw or in any other way relating to the Prize Draw, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
29. The promoter of this prize draw is H&M Hennes & Mauritz UK Limited (company number 01413450) whose registered office is at 1st Floor 25 Argyll St London W1F 7TS.