Enter now for a chance to win one of two 12-month gym memberships for any one of Nuffield Health’s 111 clubs nationwide!
This is your chance to win one of two 12-month gym memberships with Nuffield Health to any one of their 111 clubs nationwide. Nuffield Health take a unique approach to your gym membership by bring together health and fitness under one roof. Members get access to free, regular Health MOTs throughout membership, onsite experts like physios and personal trainers, a huge range of group exercise classes and pools in 110 clubs.
Please note that Club points will only be deducted if you win.
111 clubs nationwide
To be in with the chance of winning, simply send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Win a 12-month Nuffield Health Gym membership". Please detail in the email your full name, email address (as it appears on your Club account) and full postal address.
1. By entering the Nuffield Health competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
2. The promoter of this Competition is H&M Hennes & Mauritz UK Limited (company number 01413450) whose registered office is at 1st Floor 25 Argyll St London W1F 7TS (“H&M”)
3. The Competition is free to enter via the H&M Club homepage on www.hm.com or via the H&M Club app and no purchase is necessary.
4. The Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom except:
a. Employees of H&M or the H&M Group their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Competition (H&M is a part of the H&M Group operating in the UK as H&M Hennes & Mauritz UK Limited (“H&M”) and shall include all related group companies)
b. Entrants under the age of 18
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Competition opens at 12:00:00 GMT on 12th February 2018 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 23:59:59 GMT on 11th March 2018 (the “Closing Date”)
6. To enter the Competition:
i. if you are already a member) follow the menu on the H&M Club page on www.hm.com or via the H&M Club app;
ii. (if you are not already a member) sign up to H&M Club and following the menu on the H&M Club page on www.hm.com or via the H&M Club app
b. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (the app or menu on the H&M Club page should take you to this link) entitled 'Win a 12-month Nuffield Health Gym membership' with the following information:
i. Your full name;
ii. Your email address as it appears on your H&M Club account;
iii. Your postal address;
iv. Your H&M Club account number;
7. For your entry to be accepted it must be received before the Competition closes at 23:59:59 on the Closing Date.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, for network, computer or hardware or software failures of any kind. Late, incomplete, illegible, false or deceptive entries, entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk and entries that do not satisfy requirements of these Rules will be disqualified and will not be counted. (If there is a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the entry it will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the relevant H&M Club account.)
10. H&M reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. H&M also reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entries based on suspicion of infringement of any third party rights or if H&M has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
JUDGING THE COMPETITION AND NOTIFICATION
11. The winners will be chosen by H&M (the judging panel shall be made up of three judges all of whom are employed by H&M) within 2 days after the Closing Date. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final. H&M will send the names of the judges to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Competition requesting details of the judges and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 2.
12. The Winners will be notified by via email at the email address provided when signing up for the Competition. If a Winner does not respond to H&M within 24 hours of such notification the Prize will be forfeited and H&M will be entitled to select an alternative winner in accordance with the process described above. If such alternative winner fails to respond the Prize will be forfeited and H&M shall select a further alternate winner. This process shall continue until an eligible winner has been notified and has responded. Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements of these Rules may result in the Prize being forfeited. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable, failure to claim the Prize within this time or failure to submit additional information may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner as set out above.
13. No entrant shall be classed as a Winner entitled to receive the Prize unless and until their eligibility has been verified and H&M have confirmed that such verification has been completed.
14. There will be two winners. Each winner will receive one (1) 12-month membership to the Nuffield Health Gym of your choice in the UK
i. Winners must be over the age of 18
ii. The prize membership is for 12 months only - after 12 months from membership start date the membership will end. It can be continued at the applicable club’s rate but will not be funded by the promoter
iii. Full membership terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/terms/fitness-and-wellbeing-terms-and-conditions
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize cannot be returned nor exchanged in any of H&M’s stores or online. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
16. H&M reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
17. The Prize is awarded at H&M’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. H&M, acting reasonably, reserves the right not to select a Winner.
19. Save for the initial costs of delivering the Prize to an address in the UK H&M cannot be held responsible for any costs associated with winning the Prize unless expressly stated in these Rules. If costs such as taxes, travelling or loss of income would arise as a result of winning the Competition, they shall be covered by you.
OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
20. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to H&M will become the property of H&M on receipt and will not be returned.
21. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material you agree to assign to H&M all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee and you waive all moral rights in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the word.
22. You agree that H&M may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website (hm.com) and /or on the H&M Club app and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Competition. You agree to grant H&M a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry (and any accompanying materials) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry (and any accompanying materials) for such purposes.
24. H&M may, acting reasonably and at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Rules and/or suspend or cancel the Competition at any time, without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on the H&M website. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted on the H&M website.
25. Insofar as permitted by law, H&M, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up or using the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of H&M, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
26. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media and their name being used on a list of Winners
27. Personal data supplied during the course of this Competition may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment / delivery / arrangement of the prize. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
28. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. The Winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The H&M Club Manager, H&M Hennes & Mauritz UK Limited, 1st Floor, 25 Argyll St, London W1F 7TS or an email to email@example.com within 14 days of the Closing Date.
30. H&M accepts no liability for any loss, damages or disappointment arising from entering the Competition or in any other way relating to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.