One palette – three looks
This crazy good eye palette is autumn’s best beauty buy.
A NEUTRAL BASE THAT COMPLIMENTS ANY LIP COLOUR
1. Take out your Tuscan Escape Eye Palette and use the bigger eyeshadow brush to apply shade no. 6 all over your eyelid, all the way up to the brow bone. Switch to the smaller brush and apply a small amount of that same shade on your lower eyelid too. Stay as close to your lashes as possible.
2. Still using the smaller brush, apply shade no. 18 close to your upper lash line. Brush out to the outer corner of the eye, then blend what’s left in the brush into the crease of your eyelid (where it meets the brow bone) – this will add some depth to your look.
3. This look works great without mascara, but add some if you like! We love this neutral look for autumn, but it also goes with most lip colours. We used the Matte Lip Colour in Ziggy.
A SOFT SMOKY PLUM EYE
1. Use the bigger brush to apply shade no. 18 all over the eyelid, up to where the brow bone begins. Switch to the smaller brush and apply the same shade on the lower eyelid, close to the lash line.
2. Grab a clean, fluffy eyeshadow brush and blend carefully to keep get rid of any edges and sharp lines.
3. To give this look some dimension, add a small amount of shade no. 15 in the centre of your upper eyelid. This will also make the plum colour pop.
4. Optional: finish off the look with one coat of mascara. If you want to use eyeliner, apply a dark plum shade or a black eyeliner before applying the eyeshadow. If you want to do a lip, Cream Lip Colour in Pomegranate goes great with this smoky eye.
A SHIMMERY SHADE
1. Apply a base of shade no. 9 all over the eyelid, using the bigger eyeshadow brush.
2. Get the smaller brush and apply shade no. 13 in the inner corner of your eye, and along the lash line. Stop before you reach the outer corner of the eye. Apply a smaller amount under your eye, too. This shimmery eyeshadow will catch the light and highlight your eyes!
PHOTOGRAPHER: Pauline Suzor
STYLIST: Mikaela Hållén
MAKEUP: Josefin Scherdin | Mikas Looks
HAIR: Sainabou Chune | Mikas Looks
MODEL: Kiran Kandola | Storm Management