NEVER LOSE SMALL STUFF UNDER THE COUCH AGAIN
Raise your hand everyone who has spent too much time on all fours by the sofa trying to find a lost earring, button or some other small item. Never again, once you learn this clever conscious hack.
Precious items are often small – and easy to lose. The next time you (which you will at some point) drop a valuable there is one quick way to find it. This is what you need to do!
1. Find an old pair of pantyhose and cut it by the calf. Make sure the toe section is intact, otherwise the thing your looking might end up somewhere much worse than under your couch.
2. Put the cut-off pantyhose over the nozzle of your vacuum cleaner hose.
3. Secure the pantyhose position by putting a rubber band tightly around it. If you want to be extra safe, cut of the other foot of the pantyhose and put it on your vacuum hose.
4. Turn on the vacuum on low suction and start vacuuming the area where you’re valuable (hopefully) is.
5. Check often and what you’re looking for should be stuck to the
nozzle of the hose.