Taylor Swift’s demure delight
The pop star is a pro at feminine elegance, and now Taylor Swift proves she can do bold, too, with a precise primary-colour ensemble.
- Taylor has never been afraid of a well-placed pop of colour, and here she’s gone for punchy grass-green pointy stilettos and satchel. Coordinating accents on accessories is a classic fashionista trick, tying together any look with charm and elegance.
- Talk about the haircut du jour – here, the long bob is worn straight and shoulder-grazing. The relaxed cut makes almost any outfit look a little more chic and polished, as well as putting you right on trend.
- Tired of bearing so much skin all summer long? The cap sleeve provides a barely-there hint of coverage for a sweet feminine style, with the added bonus of warding off sunburn along your shoulders.
- Florals have a flimsy reputation – at times demure and ladylike, rather than eye-catching and bold. But a strong print in a bright colour, like this vivid red motif, can give even the most modest dress a vibrant kick.
- It’s become Taylor’s signature beauty look, and we can see why! Combining a bombshell red lip with winged black cat-eye eyeliner adds hint of drama to a daytime outfit.