- We accept Alipay, local bank transfers, China Union Pay, cards with Mastercard or Visa symbol and gift cards.
- All transactions are encrypted for your safety*.
- You will be debited at order placement**.
* For more information about card purchases please read our Privacy Notice.
** If the payment is approved, the order amount will immediately be debited and you will receive an order confirmation to your email. If you return any items or there is a short pick and/or your order is cancelled the correct amount will be refunded to you. If payment is not approved within 1 hour your order will be cancelled and you will be notified by an email.
You can use our gift cards in any H&M store and for shopping at hm.com. Our gift cards can be used in addition to all payment methods stated above.
Returns and Refunds
Return made via postal services
If you want to return items that were paid for using only H&M Gift Cards, then you will be issued an e-gift card with an updated balance, even if you payed with a physical gift card. You will receive your new H&M E-Gift Card via email. If you used a combination of payment methods, you will be refunded to an e-gift card first. For example, if you used a combination of gift card and credit card. The return amount will be added to a gift card first. The rest will be refunded to the credit card you used at the time of purchase.
- We accept Alipay, local bank transfers, China Union Pay and cards with Mastercard or Visa symbol.
- The amount will be debited when you place the order. An order confirmation will be sent to your email.
- H&M guarantees that your details are completely safe with us. All information is sent encrypted to ensure total security of any sensitive information. Read more in our Privacy Notice.
- If you return any items or there is a short pick and/or your order is cancelled the correct amount will be refunded to you.
If you receive an email in which you are asked to give us card details or similar information, please be aware that this is not sent by H&M. H&M will only request account information in response to your queries via email or phone, or when there are unclarities with an order you have done, but we will never ask for bank details via email. Please do not respond to such requests. When we ask for personal data in an email then we will always ask you to contact us by phone 4008-215-500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will never ask you to respond via a link.
If you ever receive an email in which you are asked to give specific personal data via a link, do not reply to this, do not click on the link and delete it immediately.
For questions about emails you can always call our customer service, phone: 4008-215-500.
What is a phishing email?
Phishing email messages are designed to steal your identity and/or infect your computer with a virus. They ask for personal data, often by asking you to click on a link and directing you to websites or phone numbers where they ask you to provide personal data. The link will often try to infect your computer with a virus. After that personal details will be misused immediately via e.g. Java and Adobe Flash.