WHEN BUSINESS AS USUAL BECOMES UNUSUAL
The situation we're in right now is completely unprecedented. We are working hard to make the right decisions under rapidly changing circumstances, and we hope that we have got this right so far.
We will take decisions on what happens next based on the latest advice from the
We will continue to navigate this situation together, and would like to thank all our teams nationwide for their dedication and continued support of our stores, our customers and our communities.
Given how the situation has continued to develop, we have decided our stores will remain closed in
As always, we are committed to serving you on hm.com. In order to make your shopping experience as worry-free as possible, we would like you to know that:
- We are currently offering free standard delivery and free & flexible returns on all hm.com orders to your home or designated pick-up point.
- Due to high demand and the additional health and safety measures, our deliveries are taking a little longer to reach you.
- Due to the situation, our delivery options are currently limited to standard to home or pick-up point.
- We have extended our returns policy from
to days for both in store and online purchases, accepting any unused items with original hangtags and valid receipt.
- We have additional health and safety measures in place to protect our logistics team. Safety is our priority, so your delivery might take longer.
- Our couriers have adapted their process and are offering safe distance
deliveries, with no need to sign for parcels and the use of safe place locations.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to provide online services that we offer in connection with our stores (Click & Collect, Online Return in Store and Find in Store), nor can we offer garment collecting in our stores right now.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience and hope that you can bear with us during this difficult time.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and patience under the current circumstances.