Please take your time trying everything on. If you do decide to make a return, simply fill out the Return Form included in your parcel and send the items back to us.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Returns are free of charge.
Please keep in mind that online purchases must be returned via mail and the items you wish to return needs to be sent to us 30 days from the date you received your parcel.
Items such as swimwear, underwear pierced earrings and cosmetics cannot be exchanged & refunded due to hygiene reasons.
You can easily return items by following these steps:
1. Fill in the Return Form that is included in your parcel, using the code that best explains your reason for returning.
2. Tear off the return slip and place this, together with the items you wish to return in a suitable bag or box, e.g. the one you received your parcel in.
Please note, that we are unable to process your return without the return slip.
3. Contact the courier company Delhivery to arrange a collection for your return parcel either by phone: 0124-4718930 (9:00 – 20:00 Mon-Sun), or email.
4. A courier from Delhivery will attach the return label on your parcel upon collection.
If you prefer items in another colour or size just return the items you don’t like and place a new order on hm.com.
Please note that items purchased online cannot be returned in our physical stores.
We will refund any item(s), returned in the same state as you received them in, with all labels and tags still attached.
We will refund the value of your returned item(s) within 30 days after receiving your return as under :
Card: If you have paid by card, we will refund the balance to the card originally used.
Cash on delivery: if you paid cash on delivery please add your bank account details to your My H&M account and we will refund the balance directly to your bank account. Please note, even if the courier accepted card or other non-cash payment on delivery, we will refund the balance to your bank account.
At an H&M store, we are happy to exchange or refund any unsuitable merchandise within 30 days provided they are in a resalable and unused condition, accompanied by original price tags and receipt. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment at any of our H&M stores in India. Refunds to credit/debit cards may take up to 30 days to get processed & customers are advised to contact their bank in case of delays. For reasons of hygiene, underwear, swimwear, pierced earrings and cosmetics are not eligible for refund or exchange At this time, we are unable to process returns in our stores for items purchased online.
We accept the following credit and debit cards in our stores: RuPay, American Express, MasterCard, Electron, Maestro and VISA.
Please note that we cannot accept returns of items purchased online in our physical stores.
Please follow the process above describing how to return an online purchase.
- If you have lost your return form, you can print it here or contact Customer Service to help you.
For our Terms & Conditions, click here.