- Discount codes can either be added in the shopping bag, in checkout or in your member account page.
We start processing your order quickly which means we can’t make any changes once it’s confirmed. This includes changing the delivery address or delivery option.
However you may be able to cancel your order and place a new one instead as we have a short grace period after the order is confirmed.
Sign in to My Account and view your online orders under My Purchases. If the ‘Cancel Order’ button is visible, you can select this option and your order will be cancelled. If the button is not visible, it is too late to cancel your order as processing has begun. Should you need to, you can find out about return options instead here.
While we’re in the process of moving warehouse, your order may arrive in more than one parcel. Please check your shipping confirmation email or My Account to see if your order has been split.
If your order was due to be delivered in one parcel and an item(s) is still missing, please contact Customer Service.
- If an item is very popular, it might be available when you place it in your shopping bag, but sold out once you reach the checkout. An item added to your shopping bag is saved for 7 days, but availability cannot be guaranteed.
We have listened to your feedback and have adjusted our sizes on Womenswear to be in line with AU size measurements. Please check and select your size according to measurements in new size guide. (If you used to order a size 12 at H&M you could now order a size 10.)
New size guide can be found here.
- We buy large quantities of the same garments direct from the supplier, with few middlemen, and sell the garments in our own stores. H&M has considerable experience in the textile industry and a great knowledge of which goods to buy from which markets. In addition, we have invested a lot in a fast and cost-efficient distribution system. H&M is also permeated by cost-consciousness at every level, allowing us to offer goods to our customers at the very best prices possible.
- You will find general information, production details and the H&M Code of Conduct here. If you are interested in financial information, please check under Investor Relations. There, you will be able to download annual reports as well as the latest financial summaries. If you have further questions, please contact H&M’s press department in your specific country. You will find names and email addresses here.
- All H&M campaigns are promoted through our website. H&M cautions you to read the fine print and legal disclaimers when entering online contests. Please note that in most situations the promotion is in no way associated with our brand. If you have entered your mobile phone number in response to an email that you received for a chance to win an H&M contest, you are an on-going victim of this activity, or are now receiving unwanted SMS text messages, we encourage you to contact your phone provider and block the offending phone number.
Unfortunately, a number of fake campaigns and H&M accounts are circulating on Facebook and Instagram giving away gift cards to our customers. We are aware of the problem and H&M is not the only company affected. We do not support these kind of actions and we always report them to Instagram and Facebook to get them closed down as soon as possible and prevent them from spreading even further. We truly apologise for the inconvenience that these fake campaigns may cause our customers.
You will find information about any future contests via our official Instagram (@hm), Facebook (facebook.com/hm), Twitter (twitter.com/hm) and Google+ (plus.google.com/+hm).