An easy way to calculate your size is to use our Size Guide, found here. Please note that same size garments may still vary depending on fit. H&M follow the standard body measurement lists, based on average body measurements for all sizes.
For some products we specify measurements in cm/inches on the product page to give you an understanding of the model or fit for that specific garment. Note that these measurements can vary a few centimetres up and down depending on the material used in its production.
- The size guides are a general guide for selecting the correct size at H&M based on your own body measurements. The measurements in cm that we in some cases specify on the product pages is for the specific product or garment you are looking at. The measurement in cm that we display on the product pages can however vary a few centimetres up and down depending on the material used in its production. Use these measurements as a guideline to find a suitable style or fit for you, but not as an exact value.
- We have listened to your feedback and have adjusted our sizes on Womenswear to be in line with AU size measurements. Please check and select your size according to measurements in new size guide. (If you used to order a size 12 at H&M you could now order a size 10.) The new size guide can be found here.
- During the transitional period we will have garments labelled in either old or new sizing, we will always send you what you ordered according to the measurements for NEW sizing. You may notice the garment label does not match the size you ordered, however the fit/measurements will match the size you requested so please try on. E.g. if you order a size 10, you may receive an item labelled size 12, as the measurements are in line with the new size 10.
- This will be a gradual process and during this transition period we will have garments labelled with either old or new sizing, this might lead to you receiving an item labelled with a different size to your order but the measurements match according to the size guide on hm.com.
- This will be a gradual process, we aim to make this transition as smooth as possible and we encourage customers to try on garments in store and check the measurements for guidance online.
- Our sizing across our menswear collections will remain the same.
- Menswear follows global sizing measurements working according to an average of the sizes suggested by the markets we operate in. There are no plans to adjust sizing specifically for the AU market in menswear.