WHEN BUSINESS AS USUAL BECOMES UNUSUAL
The situation we're in right now is completely unprecedented. We are working hard to make the right decisions under rapidly changing circumstances, and we hope that we have got this right so far.
We will take decisions on what happens next based on the latest advice from the Indian government and the World Health Organisation.
We will continue to navigate this situation together, and would like to thank all our teams nationwide for their dedication and continued support of our stores, our customers and our communities.
Given how the situation has continued to develop, we have decided our stores will remain closed in India until further notice.
As always, we are committed to serving you on hm.com. In order to make your shopping experience as worry-free as possible, we would like you to know that:
- We are currently offering free standard delivery on all hm.com orders to your home or designated address.
- We are accepting prepaid orders only in order to minimize the contact.
- We have extended our returns policy from 30 to 90 days for online purchases while for all your purchases made in our stores, we'll exclude the days we're closed from our returns policy of 30 days for the purchases made from February 20, 2020, so that you have time to return the items once our stores re-open. Please make sure the items are unused and have original hangtags and valid receipt.
- We have additional health and safety measures in place to protect our logistics team. Safety is our priority, so your delivery might take longer.
- Our couriers have adapted their process and are offering safe distance and contactless deliveries, with no need to sign for parcels and the use of safe place locations.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience and hope that you can bear with us during this difficult time.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and patience under the current circumstances.