SHOPPING AT H&M
- Orders can be placed on our website, mobile app or tablet. You must be 18 years old or older and provide an Irish delivery and billing adress. Items are saved in the shopping bag for 7 days but don’t wait too long, the items are not reserved.
When you're finished shopping, click on “Shopping bag" to place your order. Price and availability will be displayed. You may also edit your order at this time. When you’re happy with your order, proceed to checkout.
To save time the next time you shop, you can choose to save your credit card details on our secure server, so you won't have to enter them every time you check out. For more information go to Payments.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirmation. An additional email will be sent to notify you that your order has dispatched with a tracking link to trace your order.
- Discount codes can either be added in the shopping bag or in checkout.
Discount codes can either be added in the shopping bag or in checkout.
If you are an H&M Member you can see all your active Member discounts on your 'My Account' page. As long as you are signed in. there will be a section at the shopping bag where you can select the discount you want to apply.
To find out more about discounts click here!
- You can check online if an item is available in an H&M store. Find the item on hm.com and select it. On the product details page, you simply click the “Find in Store” button, choose your location, and you'll get a list of H&M stores carrying your item. Keep in mind that our items sell out quickly, and that the stock level is just an estimate. Prices online may also differ from the stores.
- An item is only reserved once your purchase is completed in the checkout. An item added to your shopping bag is saved for 7 days, but availability cannot be guaranteed. If an item is very popular, it might be available when you place it in your shopping bag, but sold out once you reach the checkout.
We restock our products frequently but can't give specific timeframes. You can use the 'notify me' button on the product page to be notified if an item comes back in stock.
We start processing your order quickly which means we can’t make any changes once it’s confirmed. This includes changing the delivery address or delivery option.
However you may be able to cancel your order and place a new one instead as we have a short grace period after the order is confirmed.
Sign in to My Account and view your online orders under My Purchases. If the ‘Cancel Order’ button is visible, you can select this option and your order will be cancelled. If the button is not visible, it is too late to cancel your order as processing has begun. Should you need to, you can find out about return options instead here.
We may reach out to ask to feature your content on our social media channels, typically in response to using the hashtag, #HMME. All such requests will be made via our official accounts: Instagram (@hm, @hmkids, @hmHOME, @hmmove, @hmbeauty, @hmman), Facebook (facebook.com/hm), Twitter (twitter.com/hm).
You can find more details on the terms of this here.
All H&M competitions are promoted through our website and can be accessed via your account. We caution you to read the fine print and legal disclaimers when entering online contests.
If you have entered a competition via My Account and you are one of our lucky winners, we will contact you from a verified email address ending with @hm.com.
Unfortunately, a number of fake campaigns and H&M accounts are circulating on social media, email and elsewhere giving away gift cards or promising collaboration and modelling opportunities to our customers. We are aware of the problem and H&M is not the only company affected. We do not support these kinds of actions and we always report them to get them closed down as soon as possible and prevent them from spreading even further. We truly apologise for the inconvenience that these fake campaigns may cause our customers.
If you think you have been the victim of a scam please see more information here and report this to us as soon as possible.
- You will find general information, production details and the H&M Code of Conduct here. If you are interested in financial information, please check under Investor Relations. There, you will be able to download annual reports as well as the latest financial summaries. If you have further questions, please contact H&M’s press department in your specific country. You will find names and email addresses here.