SHOPPING AT H&M
- Orders can be placed on our website, mobile app or tablet. You must be 18 years old or older and provide an Irish delivery and billing adress. Items are saved in the shopping bag for 7 days but don’t wait too long, the items are not reserved.
When you're finished shopping, click on “Shopping bag" to place your order. Price and availability will be displayed. You may also edit your order at this time. When you’re happy with your order, proceed to checkout.
To save time the next time you shop, you can choose to save your credit card details on our secure server, so you won't have to enter them every time you check out. For more information go to Payments.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirmation. An additional email will be sent to notify you that your order has dispatched with a tracking link to trace your order.
- You can check online if an item is available in an H&M store. Find the item on hm.com and select it. On the product details page, you simply click the “Find in Store” button, choose your location, and you'll get a list of H&M stores carrying your item. Keep in mind that our items sell out quickly, and that the stock level is just an estimate. Prices online may also differ from the stores.
- An item is only reserved once your purchase is completed in the checkout. An item added to your shopping bag is saved for 7 days, but availability cannot be guaranteed. If an item is very popular, it might be available when you place it in your shopping bag, but sold out once you reach the checkout.
- Discount codes can either be added in the shopping bag or in checkout.
- You will find general information, production details and the H&M Code of Conduct here. If you are interested in financial information, please check under Investor Relations. There, you will be able to download annual reports as well as the latest financial summaries. If you have further questions, please contact H&M’s press department in your specific country. You will find names and email addresses here.
- All H&M campaigns are promoted through our website. H&M cautions you to read the fine print and legal disclaimers when entering online contests. You will note in most situations that the promotion is in no way associated with our brand. If you have entered your mobile phone number in response to an email that you received for a chance to win an H&M contest, you are an on-going victim of this activity, or are now receiving unwanted SMS text messages, we encourage you to contact your phone provider and block the offending phone number.
Unfortunately, a number of fake campaigns and H&M accounts are circulating on Facebook and Instagram giving away gift cards to our customers. We are aware of the problem and H&M is not the only company affected. We do not support these kinds of actions and we always report them to Instagram and Facebook to get them closed down as soon as possible and prevent them from spreading even further. We truly apologize for the inconvenience that these fake campaigns may cause our customers.
You will find information about any future contests via our official Instagram (@hm), Facebook (facebook.com/hm), Twitter (twitter.com/hm) and Google+ (plus.google.com/+hm).
We start processing your order quickly which means we can’t make any changes once it’s confirmed. This includes changing the delivery address or delivery option.
However you may be able to cancel your order and place a new one instead as we have a short grace period after the order is confirmed.
Sign in to My Account and view your online orders under My Purchases. If the ‘Cancel Order’ button is visible, you can select this option and your order will be cancelled. If the button is not visible, it is too late to cancel your order as processing has begun. Should you need to, you can find out about return options instead here.