FIND IN STORE
Found an item online and want to know if it’s available in store? Use the “Find in store” feature to find out!
HOW TO USE FIND IN STORE:
1. Open the H&M app on your smartphone or visit hm.com on any device
2. Navigate to the item of interest
3. Locate “Find in store” on the product page:
App: Tap the information icon on the top right corner to access “Find in store” (the feature will be disabled and greyed out if the item is sold out or unavailable in store)
Mobile web: “Find in store” is located below the colour swatch (the feature is only available when the item isn’t sold out or unavailable in store)
Desktop: “Find in store” can be found above the size selector (the feature is only available when the item isn’t sold out or unavailable in store)
4. Select “Find in store”
5. Search by text or map to check the items store availability in a specific area, city or store.
6. View a list or map view of all the stores that have the item in stock. Here you’ll also see which sizes that are available in each store, as well as the opening hours and address.
Please note that items can sell out quickly and the stock inventory is just an estimate. Please visit the store to know for sure. Best of luck!