WE HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS!
After a challenging time, we’re happy to share that most of our stores are open!
To see if your local H&M is open, click here. Please keep in mind that things aren't quite back to normal yet, so some services may not be available.
- -For the safety of our customers and colleagues, our fitting rooms are temporarily closed.
- -We are offering same day delivery from select store locations via the Cornershop and Instacart apps. Curbside pickup from select stores is also available via Instacart. For more details, visit cornershop.app or Instacart.ca.
- -We have implemented new safety measures for staff, including social distant checkout lines and cashless checkout.
- -Garment Recycling is on pause for all store locations. We will keep you informed of any updates!
- -We are currently offering free standard delivery on orders over $50.
- -Due to the situation, our delivery options are currently limited to standard home delivery.
- -We have additional health and safety measures in place to protect our logistics team, including staggered break times, expanded workspaces and increased cleanings.
- -Our delivery services have also adapted their processes by keeping a safe distance, offering safe pickup locations, and not requiring a signature for packages.
- -Please visit our Online Returns or Store Returns page for more details.
- -Due to additional safety measures in place, it is taking a little longer to process returns. You will receive an email once your return has been processed. We appreciate your patience.
Please see answers below for additional information on how the current situation may impact your H&M shopping experience.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you’ll bear with us during this unusual time.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.