- Create your own interior design dream with items from our H&M home collection! Whether you are looking for a fresh look for your living room, kitchen or your bathroom, the H&M Home collection offers it all. Choose your favourite additions to your interior and assemble them easily at home, if needed.
- The products within the H&M Home assortment are for indoor use only. All seats are tested to be used by one person. The products are not to be used for children or be displayed in a kidsroom, and are only intended to be used according to the producttype. For example tables are not to be used as a chair.
- Our lamps are intended to be used with LED bulbs only. Light bulbs are sold separately.
The label is communicating what energy consumption the product has. For example, the indication A++ - A is stating what bulbs the luminaire is compatible with. Do not use other bulbs than what is advised.
- All H&M Home items are sold in boxes that you are able to carry. Larger boxes have plastic straps to make it easier to handle.
- Some of the furniture and lighting are sent in parcels larger than our standard packaging. The delivery options Next Day Delivery, Click&Collect and Pick Up Point cannot be used if a parcel is larger than 700x500x600mm, due to the parcel’s size.
- You are always welcome to return items to any H&M store in the UK, excluding H&M outlet stores. Just bring the Delivery note with the barcode along with the item(s) you wish to return to the store. Furniture and lighting cannot be returned in store, please return these items to online via alternative return options. For more information about returns click here.
Some of the furniture and lighting are sent in parcels larger than our standard packaging. All parcels larger than 700x500x600mm can only be returned using courier collection.
This means that the courier will pick up your parcel at your home address. Collection can only be arranged by Customer Service, click here to contact us.