We want your online shopping experience to be effortless!
That's why we have several payment options for you to choose from.
Our partner Klarna is a trusted payments service provider, who is offering flexible shopping and purchase experiences to consumers around the world.
H&M x Klarna consists of different payment methods available online and in store exclusively for H&M members. The options that are available to you will be presented at the checkout.
Klarna will perform a soft search when you choose Pay later or Pay in 3 Instalments. This search is not a full credit check and it will not affect your credit rating or be visible to others. You will, however, be able to see the search.
Not settling your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. We encourage you to spend responsibly, remember to keep up with your repayments to avoid late payment fees and damage to your credit file. Pay later is a form of credit, H&M is not the lender. For debt and money advice please reach out to https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
You can easily settle your Pay later invoice by going to 'Payments H&M x Klarna' on your member account page, select the purchase you would like to pay for and choose a payment option. If you have chosen to Pay in 3 Instalments, it’s important you ensure enough funds are available to complete your payment on the due date.
With Pay later H&M members get more time to pay. You can shop now, try at home and only pay for the items you keep, up to 30 days later. No interest. No impact to your credit score.
As soon as your online order has been shipped, you will receive an email from Klarna with information on how and where to pay.
Our Pay later service works also in our stores. You activate Pay later in the H&M app, and then scan your membership QR-code at the checkout in order to use Pay later. Immediately after your purchase is registered, Klarna will provide you the payment information via email.
PAY IN 3 INTEREST-FREE INSTALMENTS
Shop now and spread the cost into 3 interest-free payments. The installments are automatically deducted from your card. The first payment is taken from your card at the time parcel has been shipped. The 3 remaining payments will also be taken from your card every 30 days after the first payment is taken. Minimum purchase of 35£ required. Available online only.
AFTER YOUR PURCHASE
Under My Account, Payments H&M x Klarna, you can see information about all your purchases made with H&M x Klarna payment options. You can also:
• Pay your invoice
See all your purchases and pay your invoices at once or at scheduled time.
Need more time to pay? Postpone your due date, a small cost may apply (possible for Pay later and Pay in 3 interest-free instalments).
• Report return
Would like to return an item? If you report your return, your invoice from Klarna will be put on hold until your return is handled.
More information about Klarnas payment methods, and how to use it online and in store can be found here.
Klarna's Pay in 3 / Pay in 30 days are unregulated credit agreements. Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. Late fees may apply. T&Cs apply.
Please note that H&M is unable to provide any further details if you're not eligible to pay using our H&M x Klarna services.
If you have additional questions, or need help regarding your payment please contact Klarnas customer service.
Klarnas Terms & Conditions you can find on klarna.com.
Apple Pay is available when shopping on Apple devices and online in Safari
Before you can use Apple Pay, you must activate it in your Apple account and device.
Making a purchase using Apple Pay
1. Select Apple Pay as your payment method in checkout.
2. Confirm the payment on your Apple device.
3. You'll be directed to hm.com when your order and payment are completed.
- We accept cards bearing the MasterCard, Visa and American Express symbol.Keeping your online payments secure is our number one priority. That means you might need to verify your card payment with 3D Secure to complete your transaction. Contact your bank to learn more about 3D Secure authentication.
Debit on dispatch of your orderIf your card transaction is approved, the amount will be reserved immediately and an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. Your card will be debited when we dispatch your order.
If your card transaction isn't approved, your order will be cancelled. Please contact your bank or card provider if you have any questions about this.
Pay in just a few steps:
1. Select PayPal as your payment method at the checkout.
2. You'll then be redirected to the PayPal website to proceed with the payment.
3. If you're already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your user details and confirm the payment. If you're new to PayPal, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment.
4. You'll then return to hm.com and your order and payment will be complete!
You can use both our physical gift cards and e-gift cards in any H&M store and when shopping online.
To make an online payment with an H&M gift card, just follow these simple steps:
1. Select 'Add gift card' when paying at the checkout.
2. Enter the gift card number and PIN code in the pop-up screen.
You can use a gift card to pay for your entire order online or combine it with all other payment methods.
To make an online payment with a gift card from another retailer:
1. Enter the gift card details at checkout in the same way you would when paying by debit or credit card.
2. Select Visa or Visa Debit, enter the 16-digit number and the valid through or expiry date.
3. You may need to remove a silver scratch panel to reveal your CVV.
4. Enter your own name as the name on card and your name and address for the billing details.
5. If you have any issues with a gift card bought from another retailer, please contact them directly.
6. We recommend you retain your gift card until you are happy with your purchase as the refund amount may only be issued back to the original card.
You can only use a gift card from another retailer to pay for your order online if it has enough funds to fully cover the order value and any delivery fees.
More information about Pay later and how to use it in store and online you can find here.