We want your online shopping experience to be effortless!
That's why we have several payment options for you to choose from.
Klarna is available to H&M members online and in store. For in store purchases, members must have the H&M App. Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, T&Cs apply. Please note Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3 instalments are not regulated by the FCA.
Borrowing beyond your means could seriously affect your financial status, ensure you can afford to make your repayments on time by the due date. H&M acts as an introducer and not a lender of unregulated credit products provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ).
For debt and money advice please reach out to https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
You can easily settle your Pay later invoice by going to 'Purchases with H&M x Klarna' on your member account page, select the purchase you would like to pay for and choose a payment option. If you have chosen to Pay in 3 Instalments, it’s important you ensure enough funds are available to complete your payment on the due date.
- PAY LATER
Try first and pay only for the items you keep. You have up to 30 days to pay for your purchase.
As soon as your order has been dispatched, you'll receive an email from Klarna detailing how and where to make your payment.
- PAY IN 3 INSTALMENTS
Shop now and spread the cost into 3 equal, interest-free, payments. The first payment is taken from your card at the time parcel has been shipped. The two remaining equal payments will also be taken from your card 30 and 60 days after the first payment is taken. Minimum purchase of £35 required.
- SLICE IT - This payment option is no longer available
If you have shopped using this payment method when it was available, you’ll continue to receive statements from Klarna. Klarna would have performed a full credit check when you chose this payment method, this will be visible on your credit file. Please continue to pay as you have before to avoid potential consequences of non-payment.
When you choose Pay later or Pay in 3 Instalments Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency to check your eligibility. This search is not a full credit check and it will not affect your credit rating or be visible to others. You will, however, be able to see the search.
Please note, H&M is unable to provide any details if you're not eligible to pay using our Pay later services. If you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact Klarna customer service.
- PAY LATER
- We accept cards bearing the MasterCard or Visa symbol.Keeping your online payments secure is our number one priority. That means you might need to verify your card payment with 3D Secure to complete your transaction. Contact your bank to learn more about 3D Secure authentication.
Debit on dispatch of your orderIf your card transaction is approved, the amount will be reserved immediately and an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. Your card will be debited when we dispatch your order.
If your card transaction isn't approved, your order will be cancelled. Please contact your bank or card provider if you have any questions about this.
Pay in just a few steps:
1. Select PayPal as your payment method at the checkout.
2. You'll then be redirected to the PayPal website to proceed with the payment.
3. If you're already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your user details and confirm the payment. If you're new to PayPal, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment.
4. You'll then return to hm.com and your order and payment will be complete!
Any H&M Gift Card which would have expired from March 2020 through June 2021 will remain valid until at least July 1st 2021.
You can use both our physical gift cards and e-gift cards in any H&M store and when shopping online.
To make an online payment with a gift card, just follow these simple steps:
1. Select 'Add gift card' when paying at the checkout.
2. Enter the gift card number and PIN code in the pop-up screen.
You can use a gift card to pay for your entire order online, or combine it with all other payment methods.
More information about Pay later and how to use it in store and online you can find here.