SHOPPING AT H&M
To order online with H&M, you must be 16 years old or older if paying with debit/credit card or gift card. If paying via Klarna, you must be 18 years old or older and provide a UK residential delivery and billing address. Items are saved in the shopping bag for 7 days but don't wait too long, the items are not reserved.
When you're finished shopping, click on “Shopping bag" to place your order. Price and availability will be displayed. You may also edit your order at this time. When you’re happy with your order, proceed to checkout.
To save time the next time you shop, you can choose to save your credit card details on our secure server, so you won't have to enter them every time you check out. For more information go to Payments.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirmation. An additional email will be sent to notify you that your order has dispatched with a tracking link to trace your order.
Discount codes can either be added in the shopping bag or in checkout.
If you are an H&M Member you can see all your active Member discounts on your 'My Account' page. As long as you are signed in. there will be a section at the shopping bag where you can select the discount you want to apply.
We start processing your order quickly which means we can’t make any changes once it’s confirmed. This includes changing the delivery address or delivery option.
However you may be able to update these details with the courier directly or cancel your order and place a new one instead as we have a short cancellation window after your order is confirmed.
Sign in to My Account and view your online orders under My Purchases. If the ‘Cancel Order’ button is visible, you can select this option and your order will be cancelled. If the button is not visible, it is too late to cancel your order as processing has begun. Should you need to, you can find out about return options instead here.
Please note, our external home assortment items will arrive in a separate parcel, and may be delivered by a different carrier to the rest of your order. You can track your parcel with the details in your shipping confirmation email.
If your order was due to be delivered in one parcel and any items are missing, please contact Customer Service.
We listened to your feedback! We adjusted our Ladieswear sizes to be in line with UK size measurements in 2018 and we made some changes to bra sizes in 2020. Bra sizes E and F have changed, size E is now labelled DD, and size F is now E and so on.
If you are unhappy with the fit of any garments please return them for a refund.
- We’ve updated our size chart for Women and Kids’ shoes and socks. During a transition period we will have shoes labelled with either old or new sizing. This may lead to you receiving an item labelled with a different size to your order, but the shoes will match the measurements according to our size guides on HM.com.
- An item added to your shopping bag is saved for 7 days but it is not reserved for you. If an item is very popular, it might be available when you place it in your shopping bag, but sold out once you reach the checkout.
We’re taking steps in our commitment to only using packaging materials from recycled or sustainable sources. As we are testing to find alternative solutions, your parcel might be packaged in a paper bag or you might have received items without individual polybags.
These steps are just some of the ways that we are exploring and contributing towards a sustainable future.
- Unfortunately, a number of fake campaigns and H&M accounts are circulating on social media giving away gift cards to our customers. We are aware of the problem and H&M is not the only company affected. We do not support these kinds of actions and we always report them to get them closed down as soon as possible and prevent them from spreading even further. We truly apologise for the inconvenience that these fake campaigns may cause our customers.
You will find information about any future contests via our official Instagram (@hm), Facebook (facebook.com/hm), Twitter (twitter.com/hm) and Google+ (plus.google.com/+hm).
- We buy large quantities of the same garments direct from the supplier, with few middlemen, and sell the garments in our own stores. H&M has considerable experience of the textile industry and a great knowledge of which goods to buy from which markets. In addition, we have invested a lot in a fast and cost-efficient distribution system. H&M is also permeated by cost-consciousness at every level, allowing us to offer goods to our customers at the very best prices possible.
- You will find general information, production details and the H&M Code of Conduct here. If you are interested in financial information, please check under Investor Relations. There, you will be able to download annual reports as well as the latest financial summaries. If you have further questions, please contact H&M’s press department in your specific country. You will find names and email addresses here.