A suit isn’t an outfit. It’s a statement. A signal to the world and a reminder to yourself you’ve got what it takes.
Book the suit. Nail the interview. Return the suit. All free. Job done.
Style the suit your way. Maybe you’ll keep it classic. Maybe you’ll pare it back. However you wear it, hold your head up high.
1. Be early. Give yourself the time you need to arrive calm, cool and collected.
2. Interviewing online? Test out your mic. Your camera. Check your background gives the right impression.
3. Know your interviewer's name. Use it. And remember to look them in the eye.
4. Have an opinion. No one's expecting you to have all the answers. But they will want to know what you think abut the job, the company and the industry.
5. Really want this job? Say so. Being direct is a sign you know what you want.
Filmmaker and acclaimed music video director Mark Romaneck
captures the story behind the ONE/SECOND/SUIT project.
Watch. And stand tall.