WE HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS!
After a challenging time, we're happy to announce that most of our stores have reopened!
To see if your local H&M is open, click here. Please keep in mind that things aren't quite back to normal yet, so some services may not be available. We're looking forward to seeing you again soon!
- -Please remember to bring a face mask as face masks are required upon entry in all our US stores. Thank you for your cooperation!
- -For the safety of our customers and colleagues, our fitting rooms are temporarily closed.
- -We have implemented new safety measures for staff, including social distant checkout lines and cashless checkout.
- -Garment Recycling is on pause for all store locations. We will keep you informed of any updates!
- -All of our shipping options are currently available. Visit our Delivery page for more details.
- -We have additional health and safety measures in place to protect our logistics team, including staggered break times, expanded workspaces and increased cleanings.
- -Our delivery carriers have also adapted their processes by keeping a safe distance and not requiring a signature for packages.
- -We accept online returns via USPS and at any of our stores. Please note: H&M HOME products purchased online must be returned via mail only. We will accept all store returns in-store, with the original hangtags and valid receipt.
- -Due to extra precautions we're taking in our warehouses, it is taking a little longer to process refunds. You will receive an email once your return has been processed. We appreciate your patience.
Please see answers below for additional information on how the current situation may impact your H&M shopping experience.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you’ll bear with us during this unusual time.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.