Found an item online and want to know if it’s available in-store? Use the “Find in-store” feature to find out!
HOW TO USE FIND IN-STORE:
1. Open the H&M app on your smartphone or visit hm.com on any device
2. Navigate to the item of interest
3. Locate “Find in-store” on the product page:
“Find in-store” is located below the color swatch (Please note, if the item is sold out in store or only available online, the Find in-store button will be greyed out).
4. Select “Find in-store”
5. Search by text or map to check the items store availability in a specific area, city or store.
6. View a list or map view of all the stores that have the item in stock. Here you’ll also see which sizes that are available in each store, as well as the opening hours and address.
Please note that items can sell out quickly and the stock inventory is just an estimate. Please visit the store to know for sure. Best of luck!